NEW YORK – July 21, 2015 – Bridg-it, a provider of innovative solutions committed to building safe, positive schools and communities, announced today it has assembled an advisory board of key influencers and thought leaders.
“In order for our solutions to make a significant impact on the wellness and safety in schools and communities, we needed to assemble both a comprehensive digital platform and a team of individuals who are recognized thought leaders in their respective fields – this is the only way to create a sustainable solution to the problems of bullying and harassment,” said Jeff Ervine, Founder and CEO of Bridg-it. “We are honored to be working with a group of people who not only recognize the challenges that our communities and schools are facing, but support our unique comprehensive and restorative approach to support bullying prevention.”
The Bridg-it advisory board, which will play an integral role in furthering the company’s mission, is comprised of 12 influencers and experts:
• Stephanie Clark, Philanthropist
• Craig Coblenz, former Director of Media Sales at Facebook
• Gabriel De Jesus, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Honne Capital LLC
• Dr. Dorothy L. Espelage, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
• Charles J. Glasser, Jr., Esq., Media Relations Consultant and former Global Media Counsel, Bloomberg News
• John MacPhee, Executive Director and CEO, JED Foundation
• Connie Marquez, Deputy Director, STEPS to End Family Violence
• Dr. Jennifer Messina, Ph.D, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
• Shirley Moulton, Founder and CEO, Academi of Life
• Luis D. Ortiz, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Douglas Elliman, and TV Personality, Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing New York
• Beth Sims, Partner, Shaw Perelson May & Lambert, L.L.P. that represents approximately sixty (60) school districts in the Hudson Valley of New York State
Earlier this year, Bridg-it launched Bridg-it School, the first online school safety solution that addresses the full lifecycle of an incident, from reporting through resolution. In addition, Bridg-it School is the only comprehensive solution to address harmful situations by providing access to a Resource Center of curated content with restorative techniques that foster positive outcomes. With Bridg-it School, schools can quickly and effectively address incidents reported, aiding in the prevention of bullying and the promotion of safer school environments.
Bridg-it provides comprehensive and compliant solutions allowing communities to cultivate safe, positive environments. With an expert team that understands the social, emotional, legal, and technical complexities of creating an environment that proactively addresses harmful behavior and harassment, Bridg-it has built Bridg-it School, the only anti-bullying solution that goes beyond reporting to address the full lifecycle of an incident. The solution’s Report, Review, Resolve platform provides an easy-to-use and effective solution to addressing bullying and harmful behavior both on and off-line. For more information on Bridg-it and its products, visit www.bridgit.com.